Before sending the Engage Lab SMS service, developers need to:
- Create sending authorization and obtain SMS_ USER、SMS_ KEY.
- Create a SMS sign that will be used in the SMS template.
- Create a SMS template and wait for the template to be approved.
You can choose two ways to send your first text message:
- Test the sending function (login to the system - send related - test sending)
- Code access, accessed through SMS API (send )
After completing the sending, you can refer to the Data/SMS status to understand the sending result.