SMS Types for Various Scenarios
Reach customers efficiently through our intelligent SMS platform
One-Time Password (OTP)
Reach users in just 10 seconds through a dedicated channel with financial-grade security; applicable in scenarios including registration/login verification, password recovery, and payment authentication.
Marketing & Promotion
Support for content-rich, large-scale, and high-concurrency promotional SMS messaging, including during peak hours; applicable to E-commerce, new products launch, membership services, etc.
Send system notifications with a 99% delivery rate; real-time monitoring and intelligent scheduling; and 24/7 operation and maintenance; applicable to schedule notifications, event/meeting invitations, corporate announcements, etc.
Send transactional SMS messages to confirm orders, invoices and logistics, improving customer service and reduce labor costs
- The unified API can be directly integrated with multiple carriers across 200+ countries and territories
- Full compliance with local and global laws and regulations on personal information, data privacy and cybersecurity, including the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Our intelligent delivery strategies meet your specific requirements for messaging speed, delivery rates and cost-effectiveness
- A global monitoring system for channel troubleshooting and performance optimization
- Higher and faster throughput through resilient servers and channels
- Advanced security to keep enterprises and their customers safe from fraud and spam
Swift, Stable SMS Delivery Service
Swift, stable SMS delivery services to meet customer needs in a variety of scenarios
High-quality SMS channels for message delivery within 5 seconds and a 99% delivery rate
Extensive SMS channel resources, an intelligent operation and maintenance system, and automatic switching between multiple channels ensure the stability of SMS deliveries
Provide real-time SMS delivery and status record, and access transparent billing information
Leverage the technical architecture of our push notification system and its hundred-million message capacity to ensure SMS messaging during peak hours
Improve customer engagement with Two-Way Messaging
Deliver SMS messages to users as an alternative when push notifications fail to reach; saving costs and ensuring delivery
Contact us for further product and service information