Amount requested on the same day
The quota that users can request every day, that is, the maximum number of mail that can be sent to EngageLab every day.
The amount requested on the day is a variable value, which will be increased or decreased according to the reputation and daily circulation.
When the user request exceeds this value, the user will receive an error prompt of 'request quota exceeded'
Register account, activate email, provide daily quota: 50
Recharge, provide the basic quota of 3000, and then increase or decrease the quota automatically according to the credit rating.
The user's reputation score on EngageLab platform. "Reputation" and "request quota of the day" are two highly positive correlation values. When the reputation is less than 0, the request quota of the day is 0.
The score is calculated in real time by EngageLab based on the user's email data.
- ++ high quality "delivery rate", "open rate" and "click through rate" will lead to bonus points.
- -- a large number of "invalid addresses", "spam reports" and "unsubscribe" will result in score reduction.
Note: the proliferation of "invalid addresses" and "spam reports" in a short period of time will directly lead to negative reputation, and users cannot continue to request.
variable」is allowed in emails.
format of variable:
% at head and tail, between which is the customized variable. Example:
Hi,%name%: # name is variable Welcome to register EngageLab, this is your verification code: %active_code%. # active_code is variable
Usages of variable:
- Used as placeholder in regular delivery and template delivery
- Set variable value in address list, X-SMTPAPI
- EngageLab will replace corresponding variable value in emails according to different recipients
Note: email subject can include variables